Shirazi Salad with Green Pesto, Mint + Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 Cucumber, Unpeeled
- 3 Ripe, Medium Tomatoes
- ¼ Medium Red Onion
- 2 Tbsp. Pomegranate Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Mint
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp. Green Pesto
- ¼ Tsp. Cracked Black Pepper
- (Optional) 3-4 Thin Strips of Cucumber to Garnish
Dice the cucumber, tomatoes and red onion into small cubes and add them to a bowl.
Add the chopped mint, black pepper, lemon juice and mix the ingredients together.
Arrange the mixed ingredients on a serving dish, sprinkle the pomegranate seeds evenly and drizzle the green pesto over the top.
Toss the salad before serving and garnish with the strips of cucumber and serve!